Did you know…
You can add holidays to your calendar in Outlook?
The world is shifting from a “work-life balance” viewpoint to a “work-life harmony” one. Your Outlook calendar is a key tool in helping you achieve that harmony. Time is our most precious commodity and knowing just what time you have allows you to take control and create that harmony.
With this in mind, here is a quick and easy way to populate your calendars with holidays that are important to you.
- Click File > Options > Calendar.
- Under Calendar options, click Add Holidays.
- Check the box for each location whose holidays you want to add to your calendar, and then click OK.
Here are some other personal “holidays” you may want to consider adding to your monthly calendars to help you achieve harmony, joy, and fun in your life:
- 1 lunch date with a friend or colleague
- 24 hours with no social media
- 1 day outdoors
- 1 night out with friends
- 1 date night – even if with just yourself
- 1 breakfast meetup with friends or colleagues
- 1 movie night
- 1 day serving others
- 1 day completely to yourself
- 1 day focused on building a particular skill
What other holidays would you add to this list?
I hope this tip brings you harmony throughout your year!